The war between the federal government and the Tigray People’s Liberation Front is stil raging in Ethiopia’s Tigray region despite recent claims of the authorities about the victory over the rebels.
- On November 30, clashes between government forces and the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF) erupted near Wikro;
- On November 30, clashes between government forces and the TPLF erupted north of Aksum;
- On November 30, the TPLF allegedly recaptured May Tsemre from government forces;
- The UNCHR called on the Government of Abiy Ahmed to let them access Eritrean refugees in camps in Tigray region. Food supplies reportedly run low in these camps.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- War In Ethiopia’s Tigray Continues Despite Fall Of Provincial Capital To Government Forces (Map Update)
- Battle Goes On In Northern Ethiopia: Government Mig-23 Shot Down By Tigray Rebels (Video, Photos)